Manual QA Tester
We are a team with the mission of changing the way we access healthcare, we believe, boldly, in a future where everyone receives a personal healthcare experience.
We are working to provide a revolutionary medical service for the 420 million Arabic speaking population of the world through an artificially-intelligent digital medical assistant that will help anyone access care at anytime, wherever they are.
We are looking for a Manual QA Tester – with a passion for software testing that exceed customer expectations to join the growing Nala team and perform a key role within the company. Reporting to the Head of Product, you will be part of our tightly knit engineering team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Develop, execute and update test plans and test cases for our products
- Assist product team in elaborating the acceptance criteria
- Establish any non-functional requirements such as performance and scalability and their method of validation
- Confirm testability of any development effort upfront with developers before code is written
- Carry out exploratory testing and test scenarios to uncover unusual issues.
- The unique opportunity of working with cutting edge technology
- Friendly approachable team
- Ability to work from anywhere, remotely
- Flexible hours according to your schedule